My list and Photos of Merida Yucatan
- Walk The “Paseo Montejo” and eat ice cream at Colon (Founded in 1907) A family business.
- Have dinner at Kuuk $$$ inside and old Merida Mansion.
- Stay or eat at Hotel Rosas y Chocolate: A Boutique Hotel.
- Walk The downtown (Plaza Grande). Eat at “La Chaya Maya” Authentic Food”
- Visit Thursday at night “Parque de Santa Lucia” and enjoy traditional dances “Jaranas” with live music. Show starts at 9PM. If you want to be comfortable make a reservation in a restaurant at the plaza.
- Go to Uxmal.
- Go to Chichen Itza.
- Go for lunch at “ Hacienda Teya” Typical Henequen Hacienda.
- Read “ Xtabentum: A Novel of Yucatan”.